The Howard Family Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Boy Carseats & Wagons

I had to post this picture, it was too cute...I was outside the sliding glass door and Tavian kept smooshing up his face against it and saying "mama, mama". It was hilarious. He actually kept blowing his cheeks out and stuff but I couldn't get a good picture of it.

We got an incredible deal on a radio flyer wagon off craigslist, we have been looking for one everywhere, this one has the back rests and the seatbelts and even a cubby attachment! It was 65 degrees yesterday, so we took the boys on their first wagon ride. They really liked it!

We even took "Ruffles", Tavian's puppy dog for a ride in the back cubby! :)

The boys made reindeer hats at daycare and although they didn't appreciate having it stuck on their head, I thought it was too cute to not get a picture!

And!...we got 2 extra car seats for my car. We were tired of having to switch vehicles everytime to get the boys. So we did a test drive and the boys seemed to really like them. We had to forward face them due to space which makes me nervous, but it is nice being able to see their faces!
I call that a success! Two sleeping boys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home